Sundays // 10:00 a.m.
Available via livestream
When you visit our church, you will find:
We are excited to share that in-sanctuary worship will resume this Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10am and that Pastor Kenny will be back in the pulpit!
Our Children's Ministry will be stationed in the fellowship hall to provide special activities for our children while parents’ worship. Parents do not need to accompany their children to the fellowship hall, unless they wish to.
On Sunday morning, please observe the following guidelines for our return to the sanctuary and review the expectations of each individual choosing to attend:
1. Masks are to be worn at all times while in the facilities. This includes following the service until you exit the building. Please have your masks in place before entering the building and refer to the flyer describing the correct manner to wear a mask.
2. The Narthex doors are the only entry/exit option at this time. This allows the ushers to perform temperature checks for each person and provide masks to those requiring them before entering the building.
3. The pews have been arranged to provide social distancing, and the ushers will take you to your seat and ask you to please sit in a
4. At the close of the service, ushers will dismiss the rows by alternating pews on each side of the aisle. Please remain in your seat until
instructed to depart by the center aisle.
5. Offering plates will be provided on pedestals near the
Narthex to receive your offering envelopes at the close of the
For those that plan on attending, please allow extra time for processing upon entry.
We encourage those with compromised immune systems or known medical conditions to stay at home. We will continue to stream our services live so that you may join us in worship. Live streaming will continue to take place on multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, and our church website.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...